A script for GIMP which merges the selected layer into all layers below it. Requested by ashdenej! To be used for whatever nefarious purposes you may see fit.
1. Download this file.
2. Put it in your scripts folder (<user directory>/.gimp-2.x/scripts (if you can’t find it then in GIMP go to Edit->Preferences->Folders->Scripts))
3. Refresh scripts (Filters->Script-Fu->Refresh Scripts)
The tool should then show up under Filters->Animation.
This is an incredibly useful script that mO cooked up for me.
Basically, it merges a single layer with every other layer in the open file by automatically duplicating it and merging it. Huge kudos to mO for doing it!
- mysteriousoutsider reblogged this from kaoticandenemies and added:
- kaoticandenemies reblogged this from mysteriousoutsider and added:
- wendel likes this
- ashdenej reblogged this from mysteriousoutsider and added:
- ashdenej likes this
- mysteriousoutsider posted this